Charis on her Way to Upright and Mobile

So, last night I heard from upstairs. "Jon, get up here quick!!! You've got to see this!"

I scrambled up the stairs in my clackity school shoes and popped into the bathroom ... just too late to see Charis pull herself to a standing position in her baby tub!

Fortunately, she did it again while I was sitting there. It was amazing. I've never seen anything like it. She just grabbed the front of the tub and pulled herself up. Unfortunately, I didn't get my camera. Maybe next bathtime we'll see if we can replicate it.

2 comments:

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Wow. She really is Super Baby. That's incredible. We have some friends whose baby did that at around 6 months. It was freaky.

Simeon's....almost sitting up. ;)

Mainely Me said...

Wow! Does she sit up by herself? I'm assuming she does. Why can't they stay babies just a little longer?